Sandeep Narwal Picked Kabaddi Skills From YouTube: Pro Kabaddi League Season 5

Sandeep Narwal
Sandeep Narwal has been one of the best performer in the last four edition of Pro Kabaddi League. A master in both field defence and attack, Sandeep earns 171 raid points in 62 matches which include a solitary super 10 as well. At an average of 2.60 per match, he earns whopping 161 tackle points which includes 13 High 5s. He also won the Best defender tag with the winning title of the team Patna Pirates in season 3 of Pro Kabaddi League.







Sandeep Narwal, who also played for Telugu Titans and Patna Pirates will turn out for the Puneri Paltan in this upcoming edition of pro kabaddi league 2017. This young man is 24 year old and was bought by the Puneri Paltan for Rs 66 lakhs in the recently concluded auction.
In an interview with the Rajasthan Patrika, Sandeep unveild that he learnt the tricks and tackles of the game by imitating senior players and watching their videos after downloading them from YouTube."In our village Kathura in Haryana, there’s only one sport – kabaddi. Everyone there, young or old, plays kabaddi there and since I had been watching it so closely while growing up, I also got hooked to it,” He said.
  
“When the Pro Kabaddi League started, I wanted to join a team. I started practising and improving my fitness by playing with the senior players in the village. But I knew that to reach the top level, I would need to hone my technical skills as well,” Sandeep added.

“The moves the senior players did on the mat, I tried to emulate them. For this, I would download videos from YouTube and watch them to learn. Our family’s economic situation was not very good, but it was still not an obstacle,” unveiled Narwal. “Thankfully, my hard work and dedication paid off and I was chosen by the Patna Pirates in the first season” he concluded.

Also Read: Takamitsu Kono a Buddhist monk from Japan: Pro Kabaddi League Season 5

No comments

Powered by Blogger.